SPEARWERX RAPTOR Javelin (COLORS VARY)
SPEARWERX RAPTOR Javelins
Quality, Precision, Performance.
The RAPTOR javelin is one of the most advanced and precise javelins on the market. Made in Pennsylvania, each javelin pushes the allowable legal limits to provide the maximum flight distances.
RAPTOR javelins are made with precision machining including a two piece head that incorporates high grade aluminum with stainless steel. There is no additional weight added, which means no "rattle" will ever occur in the javelin. The aluminum and stainless combo also means the javelin will never rust.
Each and every RAPTOR javelin is certified and tested to meet all World Athletics, IAAF, AAU, and USATF regulations. Those results are stored in a database and linked to the serial number engraved on the javelin.
- High Grade Aluminum Alloy Shaft
- Custom Precision CNC Aluminum Head
- Replaceable Stainless Steel Points (will not rust)
- Will never "rattle" (There are no lead weights in the RAPTOR)
- Perfectly Balanced
- Available in 600 and 800 Grams
- Available in Flat Electrostatic paint or durable powder coat
- Laser Etched with Logo and Individual Serialization
- Add Your Name or School on the Javelin
- CERTIFIED #I-18-0935 World Athletics, IAAF , AAU, and USATF Specifications
- Outstanding Customer Service After the Sale
The technical details are impressive, but what about the price? The RAPTOR line of javelins is aggressively priced against competing models.