RAPTOR Green Javelin by SPEARWERX
RAPTOR Green is our mid-level javelin designed for intermediate throwers.
Custom Decal- We can create a custom decal with your name, school, inspirational quote, etc...
Custom Laser Etching- Your SPEARWERX javelin head can be laser etched with your custom text!
Unique Serialization- Each javelin is serialized, this allows you to look up javelin history and information on our website, as well as verifying the manufacturing technical specifications.
Protection - Each SPEARWERX Javelin is shipped in a rugged, reusable, PVC case.
- High Grade Aluminum Alloy Shaft
- Custom Precision CNC Aluminum Head
- Replaceable Stainless Steel Points (will not rust)
- Will never "rattle" (There are no lead weights in the RAPTOR)
- Perfectly Balanced
- Bold New Color
- Available in 600 and 800 Grams
- Laser Etched with Logo and Individual Serialization
- Add Your Name or School on the Javelin
- Meets all IAAF and USATF Specifications (IAAF Submission in Progress)
- Compatible with the SPEARWERX TRACK APP
- Outstanding Customer Service After the Sale
The technical details are impressive, but what about the price? The RAPTOR line of javelins is aggressively priced against competing models.
What makes the RAPTOR different from other javelins? There are many differences, first is the head of the javelin, it is a precisely machined part that is built to perfection, the very tip of the javelin has a replaceable stainless steel point that will not rust and has no parts that can come loose. The RAPTOR will never “rattle”. Other javelins use a cheap steel head that is dipped in nickle plating. Nickle plating chips then the steel rusts underneath.
Some manufacturers (OTE / Nemeth) have an aluminum head but they use carbon steel for their points. Carbon steel will rust! SPEARWERX is the only company in the world using stainless steel points.